Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Revelation From A Clogged Sink



As I entered my bathroom for the third time this week there remained water in the sink. Now mind you I’ve dealt with this plumbing issue for more than a month now. But, there was something monumentally different about this clog. Since there had been a drainage problem, I’ve ceased use of the bathroom sink until it is fully rectified. However, in the past couple of days I’ve watched water enter the sink from the bottom of the basin. The water was rising from the bottom up.

Weird!

As I handled my bathroom duties this morning, however, God clearly spoke to me. He said, “I’m taking your life of abundance back to how it was originally planned in Eden. Remember the water to nurture Eden’s vegetation would rise from the bottom of the earth, as there had yet to be the materialization of rain? So, not only will I open up the floodgates of heaven and RAIN blessings down on you that you will not have room enough to receive, in those times of no rain, I’ll irrigate your life from the bottom with my blessings!”

What?! How amazing is God?!

I thought I’d share that revelation with you all today because so many of us are looking to heaven for answers. And that’s awesome, let’s continue. But, God is reestablishing order as He originally intended, so begin to look at those things He’s irrigating from beneath. What is God restoring and bringing back to life at the ground level of your life today? What fields has He brought much needed moisture back to before He rains down from heaven on those situations? Begin to thank God for His “ground water” as He prepares us for the great onslaught of heaven’s rain!

Blessings Good People!

Nikki D

No comments:

Post a Comment