Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Enjoying “Minister to ME” Time

God has equipped us all with, at least, one gift. And with this gift, there is a double duty attached to it. I have more recently, began to understand the power of this twosome. Thus, I would like to share, so that you may also be empowered by my findings. First, however, you must seek God to find the spiritual gifts you have been given.

I clearly know that my spiritual gifts are writing, teachable comprehension, and encouragement. With that being revealed, I am able to help others get through life’s struggles with my writing, knowledge, wisdom, and my sensitivity to the needs of people. This sounds like something super admirable, but it actually comes naturally because it’s what I was created to do. However, not only does the world benefit from my gifts, I do as well! And this is an absolutely breathtaking discovery.

Subsequently, I am now in a season where God is allowing me the opportunity to minister to ME. No, not your regular pep talks, and run of the mill affirmation repetitions. I am literally getting revamped, revived, and renewed by words written by me, by poems performed by me, and by answered interceding prayed by me. I am literally learning that everything I sacrificed to put out is now being reciprocated to heal and satisfy my soul today!

I absolutely love God because He never overlooks His little ones. So be of good cheer folks and search out those gifts that God has bestowed unto you, and see how they minister to you. Go back and read your writings, listen to your songs, recall a testimony that you prayed into manifestation; MINISTER TO YOURSELF!

Blessings Good People!

Nikki D

No comments:

Post a Comment