Thursday, April 21, 2011

All Smiles & Giggles: Finding the Bright Side



Hola Good People!

I am truly blessed this beautiful Thursday morning, and I thought I should share a little encouragement with you all. I love God; and for this, He daily shows His love and gratitude for me. He gives me words to speak into others lives, and this wisdom I know is not of myself. It’s refreshing to hear the expressions of appreciation that others share with me because of the words spoken through me from the Throne. What I love the most, however, is that God thinks enough of me to speak to me.

I’m learning that there are still GREAT people in this world, even when the horizon of humanity appears bleak. But, I’ve learned to find the God in every situation in my life. Even when all HELL is breaking loose, I put on my garment of praise and began to thank God for all His wondrous power. And this praise, is what immediately changes the atmosphere of every dismal situation. When we find “the bright side” in all circumstances, life remains illuminated by the Son.

God is an awesome refuge in times of storm. For it is in Him that we should live move, and have our very being (Acts 17:28). Be blessed good people and know that, YOU LOOK SOOOOO MUCH BETTER WHEN YOU SMILE!

Nikki D

No comments:

Post a Comment