Friday, October 22, 2010

The "Loud Mouth" Christian Revolution

Greetings Mi Amores!


I’m so glad that you followed the link because it shows God that you are in search of something more in life. You may be tired of living the sad, fruitless life of an average Christian or maybe you have yet to become a Christian. Well the good news is today all that is about to change. Your life is capable of change because of the NEXT DECISION that you make. That’s right it’s no magic trick or need to jump through hurdles for God like some would have you believe. Nope! God just wants you; all of you. He wants to be able to use and work through you with no limitations.

If you have yet to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior today please pray the following prayer with a sincere heart. God is there right where you are so take a moment and pray.

Lord I know that I have fallen short of what you require of me. I have not been the model human and I have constantly run away from and detoured from your will. But, today God I am willing to make you Lord of my life. I believe that Jesus came and died for my sins on the cross and with your almighty power He rose in three days. God help me die to self today; self will, self ambition, self desires and truly submit to your will. In Jesus name Amen.

If you just prayed this prayer WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!! Now let’s get down to business because remember I said Satan doesn’t care that you’re saved because he believes that he can get you back to where you were (a few moments ago) with a few well executed temptations. The decision is yours so let’s prove him wrong!

Think quickly for moment about who you could tell about your salvation today. Who could you encourage today? Who could you show love to today? Once you get that person or people in mind make it happen. Let’s bless others today with our beautiful smiles instead of frowns, with encouraging words instead of curses, with patience instead of frustrated annoyance. You can do it! I believe in you! Remember the choice is yours and every time you decide to handle situations God’s way the angels root for you and God smiles and sends blessings your way.

Let’s go people of God! Let’s change the world TODAY by smiling and showing God’s love in every situation! Let’s make it do what it do!

I love you all.

Nikki D

No comments:

Post a Comment