Saturday, April 3, 2010

Write the Vision Make It Plain


Greetings Everyone!

So I was just sitting here and thinking about the avenues that my life has taken over the course of my twenty-four years here on this earth. I came to the conclusion that I am closer to where I would like to be than I thought. You know the enemy never has anything positive to say, so it's a wonder why so many take heed to his words. Moreover, he is a coward, and will disguise his voice as you; thus having you think that you are only being analytical of the situation. But, I say that to say this, God has a specific plan for each and every one's life. However, in order to be cognoscente of it, we must first quiet ourselves to hear and recognize that still, small voice that resonates within.

As I was going over my goals, and the vision that I mapped out on paper, I realized that my vision needs some tweaking. There are things that have been added, as well as, things that need to be taken away as I more clearly understand the plan that God has chosen for my life. Accordingly, I decided to blog this journey because I know that so many people are in the same area of life whether they want to admit to it or not. Thus, I have provided some steps towards writing and making the vision plain that God has predestined for your life.

1. You must go into such a task prayerfully. Ask God to reveal those things within you (talents, gifts, desires) that can be utilized for the up building of his kingdom.

2. Journal what God has revealed to you about yourself and then visually make a representation of these findings.

3. Post your "vision board" in a place where you can see it and meditate on it daily. (Be sure to include scriptures on the board that deal directly with the areas God showed you and meditate on these scriptures)

4. Walk it out people! (lol I just saw people start to dance) No, I'm referring to you all going out and doing what God has called you to do.

5. Continue to give thanks and seek guidance from God, no matter the amount of victories and disappointments that may arise on this journey. Remember, God controls the universe!

Thus, go forth people and posses your God given land!

Be blessed

Nikki

Scriptures To Think About

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do,and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3 NIV

"Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it." Habakkuk 2:2 NIV

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for that encouraging message that came straight from the throne of grace. This confirms alot of things in my life. The scripture that really confirmed somethings for me is Proverbs 16:3, I am committing myself to the Lord in whatever that I do and in doing so my ways shall be made successful. I just thank you Nikki for being obedient to God and writing these blogs of encouragement. I speak that "by your faithfulness that God will turn up the heat in this online ministry, and that comments will pour in with life changing testimonies". God bless you woman of God.

    ReplyDelete