Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Idiotic Cartoon Behavior


Last weekend’s hair appointment garnered much more than a fly hair cut! I was left with an ever-souring taste in my mouth regarding the foolishness that is currently on television. It seems as though youth-targeted shows are of the most grotesque in content.

To make a long story short, my hairdresser had on the show American Dad. Now, I’ve seen previews of this show, but never witnessed a full episode; until now. I was appalled! This cartoon promoted drug usage, open fornication, and profane language. The use of innuendos was absent as the foul mouth characters openly discussed the “okay” factor of teenagers having premarital sex and the “joys” of smoking crack! What?! I felt like I was either in the Twilight Zone, or on the hidden camera show Punk’d! This vulgarity could not be unfolding before my eyes on DAYTIME television!

And I kept thinking, THIS IS A CARTOON!!!!

What type of tomfoolery are the writers of these shows subscribing to?!


At that instant, the complete and utterly Satan-induced perversion of this world’s system slapped me in the face. This realization quickened my spirit to put an end to such nonsense! Children should not be subject to foolishness that idiotic adults market under the guise of “harmless” animation. And I for one, will not stand for the early leadings of our children to hell! The young mind is highly impressionable, and how dare Satan target our future!

I’m on a head-hunting mission to tear down the kingdom of darkness! And first order of business is putting such LAME attempts at “entertainment” out of business for good! It’s not okay! As adults, if you choose to go to hell after being presented with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, That’s Yo’ Business! But, I will not let the innocent, who have yet to develop the mechanics of understanding right and wrong, be led to damnation all in the name of entertainment! Devil, I THINK NOT!

I’m Officially Pissed Off!

“The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force!” Matthew 11:12

Nikki D

2 comments:

  1. Set it off girl......... These shows need to be exposed...I don't get to watch much tv but I have a 12 yr old that needs to know the difference...Awareness is necessary....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Set it off" is what I plan to do!

    ReplyDelete