Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PSA: Check Your Form


This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (2Timothy 3:1-5)


Have you ever found yourself in the company of Christians, and later found out that you were actually in the presence of “Christians”? Now some may not understand the difference, but I am here to explain. I have come to the realization that many today who claim (verbally) to be Christians are Judas Iscariot’s in the flesh. Who is Judas you ask; read your Bible! As God begins to expand my territory of ministry I have come into contact with some real characters. I mean these folks have the “saved” act down pat! It is for this reason, among a plethora of others, why I truly love the Holy Spirit. He is truly my Guide when it comes to testing the spirits of so called “Christians”.


Daily, I am more and more, baffled by the boldness of these devils wearing Christian clothing. In the past sixty days I have heard and witnessed true accounts of “Christians” stealing, fornicating, lying; and basically, doing everything that God has forbidden His children to do! What is up with that?! I have always had this stance on people and their identities: I rather people be upfront about who they are initially. If you’re a murderer, slanderer, cheater, bigot; hey, just let me know! That will not stop me from loving you, but it will DEFINITELY help me in compartmentalizing our relationship.

The entire chapter of 2Timothy 3 warns us about the type of “Christians” that will be encountered in the last days. But, verse 5 truly pinpointed the major problem with individuals such as these. Paul said that these people have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof. That’s it! I have grown completely leery of folks who claim to be in the Body; but resemble no lifestyle attributes of Christ. When did God approve of homosexuality, pre-marital sex, back-biting, stealing, and manipulating? Where they do that at?! If you were affiliated with any worldly organization, but acted nothing like other members you would get the boot (Don’t let the door hit ya…)! So why do Christians lack loyalty in following rules and regulations mandated by God?

This entry was meant as a PSA: Wake Up Call! Check your form people! Are you really who you say you are in Christ? Either way the answers fall, if you’re truthful, God can work with that. However, if you’re a comfortable wolf in a fleece exterior, still keep it real. Because you can bet that I’m real about my identity, and I will put the Word on you either way. I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!

Peace.

Nikki D

No comments:

Post a Comment