Thursday, September 23, 2010

Counteracting Spiritual Ruts

As I sit here in a new place, time, and season of my life I began to notice that my routine had gotten me into a spiritual (and physical) rut. At a time in my life when I should be freely exploring my God-appointed options, I’m just not. Such a self evaluation got me to thinking. [SN: Know that thinking from the correct perspective is always good because it leads to revelation] I realized that in such a new and exciting arena in my life I was still hanging on to old habits and behaviors. And like the old adage goes “If you want something different you have to do something different!” I definitely realized that I needed to revisit some inner areas and have God clarify for me those spaces that were muddled and hidden because they were ultimately keeping me from progression.


It is necessary that we all be aware of our spiritual progression because it should be growing daily. Your spiritual life is a direct reflection of what your physical life looks like. Thus, I had to kick myself into gear and realize that mediocrity was NOT an option for the child of a King! I revisited those past declarations and affirmations that I made to myself and to God; realizing that they were achievable with action filled faith. The time is now for all believers to go forth and possess the land, but daily mind renewal is imperative. With a fresh perspective and outlook on life, all successes are up for grabs; however, that’s the key--- we must do the grabbing!

Put you game face on, run your plays, and score the winning goal today in life!

Nikki D

No comments:

Post a Comment