Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In the Beginning

Hola Peoples!

This is Ms. Nikki D in the flesh! I thought that I would start this blog because I just have such a bubbling of things to say and share.... so here goes!!!! First I am just so fascinated right now with the one and only God I serve and the things that He keeps proving and showing as His glory in my life. I am just so ecstatic at His proving me worthy of all the things that He is manifesting daily. All in all, I am in love with my Jesus Christ. Next, I am truly digging my newly recovered confidence acquired while residing in my own skin. I love just being me and daily realizing the different nuances that exist only within me! Once you find your identity in Christ people, it becomes so easy for the intricacies of your personality to be revealed unto you. You begin to notice what makes you tick; those things, people, and situations that bring out the best and worst in you. This segues into my next excursion on this trip towards destiny. I see God ridding my life of the dead weight. People are getting cut off; thus, making room for the awesome men and women getting ready to be placed in my life. I can truly say that presently I am the most content in my life than I can ever recall being. I'm loving life and am (oh so) ready to see the next endeavors and goals that will be accomplished with God's help. Well, that's all for now good people! Be blessed and hollla back!

Nikki D

No comments:

Post a Comment