Monday, June 14, 2010

God's Supreme Control

“I’ve got it all under control,” has never been a more comforting melody when uttered by the King of kings. When God has everything in control there is nothing to worry about. The manifestations of His word will surely come to past, we just have to believe it to be so. God is faithful to His children even when we lack faithfulness towards Him. He loves and cares for us despite our shortcomings and faults. God is in control! This word is all I need to know!

God’s got it; therefore, the enemy can’t have it. God has it in control so why fret, why be fearful, why be timid, why be worried. Go boldly, walking into the promises God has for your life. He appointed just a time and season as this for you to shine in His magnificent glory. Be not afraid of the roaring lion who seeks whom he may devour. That lion is all growl and no bite, because even he, has to submit under God’s supreme control.

I’m so excited this morning just by this little piece of information: God has everything in control!

Be blessed!

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you for that message of encouraging words. "God has it under control" Yes He does!!! I love It and keep up this God-given work

    Love,
    Mechelle
    p.s "Why you had to burn my toast baby?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...u r welcome. These words help me too!

    ReplyDelete